READY TO START YOUR LENDING JOURNEY WITH Century City Mortgage?
Experience the Century City Mortgage Difference.
Superior Customer Service
Fast, Efficient Processing
- Home Loans
- Private Money Loans
- Reverse Mortgage Financing
- Probate Financing
- Church Financing
- Concierge Services
- Financing provided for property owners either refinancing an existing property or purchasing a new one
- Loans available for single family homes up to 4 unit apartment buildings for owner occupancy as well as investment purposes
- Most competitive rates and terms in the marketplace for borrowers who have a great credit score, stable employment and income, a reasonable debt-to-income ratio, and can make a significant down payment
- Attractive, alternative qualifying programs available for borrowers with situations that do not fit perfectly into normal financing guidelines
Private Money Loans
- Loans available on almost all types of real estate for property owners with good credit, bad credit, and anywhere in between
- Equity based lending
- Foreclosure, bankruptcy, judgments, and liens do not affect the decision to lend
- Quick access to capital for Investors / Fix n Flip Buyers
- Loans can be made to Individual/Corp/LLC/Trust/Probate Estate/Foreign National
Reverse Mortgage Financing
- For homeowners aged 62 years or older to help manage their retirement, cash flow, and housing needs while they can continue living in their home.
- Eliminate monthly mortgage payments and instead draw from the equity you have in your home to receive cash from your lender.
- The money received can be in the form of a lump sum payment, ongoing payments, or a line of credit.
- We educate our clients on the types of reverse mortgages available and guide them to find the program that is best suited to their unique situation.
- Loans that help families when a loved one passes or becomes ill and cannot handle their own affairs.
- Financing needed to manage and maintain the estate’s assets, funding the emergency needs of family members, paying estate taxes and other financial obligations, and/or buying out difficult family members.
- We provide a free, in-person consultation with all family members and/or their attorneys
- Offer an in-depth analysis of all options available, as well as financing pre-approval documents issued for court approval.
- Can provide attorney referrals for both probate and conservatorship and real estate sales services through Century City Realtors.
- Private money financing programs for churches of all sizes and denominations experiencing financial difficulty.
- Equity-based lending means there are no personal guarantees required.
- Prior bankruptcies, liens, judgments, or bad credit may still qualify.
- Can be interest-only or fully amortized, and cross-collateralization of additional properties is allowed.
- Comes with flexible terms to refinance or purchase a new facility, and bridge loans are available to help with the transition.
- Bridge loan financing to assist with remodeling, relocating, and/orpurchasing a new property
- Contractor and designer referrals for all job types, from basic clean-up to major construction and remodeling/staging
- Attorney referrals for all situations including probate, bankruptcy, and tenant eviction/relocation
- Assistance with storage facilities, moving companies, and trash Removal
- Real Estate Sales services through Century City Realtors
MEET OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS
“Chris was able to complete a complicated Refinance for me in under four weeks from our first conversation to closing. He was consistently on top of the process and always responsive to my questions. Chris’ attention to detail was impressive – he did not simply hand off our file to his team, but stayed involved at every stage. I will call him again without hesitation next time I need a loan.”
“Century City Mortgage really helped my family to get the reverse mortgage we needed. We were in constant communication every step of the way, and any questions we had were answered right away. I highly recommend Chris and his team for the wonderful job done!”
“I’ve worked with Chris Quintal at Century City Mortgage for many years now and we’ve done several deals. I always find him really easy to work with and he always goes the extra mile. I’ve referred him and his team to friends and they’ve had equally smooth and positive experiences. I look forward to working with them for years to come.”
OUR MISSION & VALUES
While some lenders are just in it for the money, Century City Mortgage does things a little different. We believe that there is no one size fits all loan and our expert team is dedicated to helping you find the loan option that is right for you.
With Century City Mortgage, you can trust us to make your mortgage process fun and take the frustration out of financing. When you work with us, you can expect honest pricing, fast communication, the industry’s best customer service and a highly trained team ready to help you through the lending process 24/7.